Thursday 27 December 2012

Your Questions About Womens Pumps Size 5

Sharon asks…

Help with ordering some heels?

I want to get these heels but I am not familiar with designer brands. If I am usually a size 7.5, what should I buy in these? I didn't know if they ran big or what not. Also, the sizes have the letter "M" after them, what does that mean? http://www.dillards.com/product/Gianni-Bini-Julie-Pumps_301_-1_301_502788890?splashlink=dd_s_tc1_womens_060111

Our pick of the answers:

I'd buy an 8. The M stands for medium and it's the width of your foot. (how fat/wide it is). With heels, it's better to have a bigger size then smaller. If anything you can just return them and get a different size. They are gorgeous by the way!

Lisa asks…

Shoe advice help please?!?

So I need a pair of heels for a dance, i like these: http://www.amazon.com/Coloriffics-Womens-Gala-Pump-Silver/dp/B0011N1RV6/ref=sr_1_4?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1308959147&sr=1-4 However, my feet sometimes have a hard time fitting into heels. My feet are not considered wide, but they are just a little wider than the average size. The only shoes I ever have trouble with is heels. It is a 4" heel. I normally wear a 7.5 so what size do you think I should order? A 7.5? An 8? I don't really want to ordrer two pairs to see which one will fit because I hate having to deal with shipping things back. Please help! Thx! Thanks guys I appreciate it!! :)

Our pick of the answers:

One of the reviews says they were a pretty wide fit, so I would just order your size. If they are a little snug, try placing a damp towel in the shoe for an hour or so to soften it up and stretch the material out a little to give your feet some room. They're pretty cute :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Womens Pumps Size 5

No comments:

Post a Comment