Monday 17 December 2012

Your Questions About Court Shoes For Men

Jenny asks…

My shoes keep slipping on the basketball court, what do I do?

I have the new kobe IV, the ones that are laker colours... everything is perfect except for the fact that they dont have proper grip... Every time i fake a shot and quickly try to go by my man, I end up slipping off one foot...What can I do to keep the grip on my shoes?? 10 POINTS WILL BE GIVEN FOR BEST ANSWER

Our pick of the answers:

My guess is that they get dirty real quickly. Get into the habit of wiping them off when there is a break in the action. My gym had really dirty floors and the same thing happened to me.

Mandy asks…

Something to do with Christians and Original Sin?

Imagine we are living in a land governed by Christianity laws. The scenario is in a court. A man has been tried and convicted for armed robbery. But the twist is, he did not commit the offence, his father did. His hather has passed away before the police could identify him as the culprit and so the son is now paying the price for what his father had done. To all Christians, do you think its fair? Will you accept it if you are in the man's shoes? If yes, then, good luck to you. If no, then, why are you believing in the idea of original sin? Does it make any sense to you at all?

Our pick of the answers:

Did Jesus teach Original Sin to the people? Did he teach this concept to the Lost Sheep of Israel? Funny people, the Christians. They claim to follow Jesus but in no way are they following. In the theology part, they follow Paul, and in daily practices such as praying and fasting they also do not follow Jesus. Then, what and who are they following?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment