Thursday 20 December 2012

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Sandy asks…

i want to start designing a woman's shoes line. i just don't know where to start. any one know how to help me?

my line will consist of pumps and womens boots. i even have a few classic fashion style sneakers in mind but that not my focus. i want my line to be taste full, sexy and very classy

Our pick of the answers:

Watch ' Daddy's Girls'

Maria asks…

Help me pick out shoes?

Also, I understand if these aren't your style, so if not, just pick whichever of the two you'd rather wear if you had to. 1) http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?Grptyp=PRD&ItemId=1c1e91a&cmOrigId=1d092c3&cmTypeFlag=RichRel&cmCatID=searchresults black or brown? 2)http://www.dsw.com/shoe/bass+women's+rachel+antonoff+lady+oxford+pump?prodId=242566&cm_mmc=affil-_-Polyvore-_-main-_-main black or pink? This one is also the most expensive, compared to the last pair, at $50, and I dont know if I want to spend $50 on shoes x) but they are CRAZY cute(to me anyways)

Our pick of the answers:

The first one is so cute! I like both colors, but the brown one a smidge more than black. As for the second pair, I like both as well, but black would probably go with more outfits.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment