Saturday 22 December 2012

Your Questions About Women's Platforms

Lisa asks…

Why do women do this?

For a while now outspoken women's advocates have been working the platform that women are the caregivers of society and of children. They do this as a means of gaining more for women in the lines of Pro-women laws, status, and to throw it in your face or whatever else they want. This is not an attack on women, but just to remind them that women are not the only ones who serve an important role in society. Men are the ones laboring out in the hot sun or freezing cold building the homes families live in and the structures everyone works in. Men drive trucks across the country delivering our food supply. Men have fought every war that the government has forced upon them. That's just to name a few vital roles that men play in our society. This is where I take issue with the (Women's Movement) because it doesn't recognize that both genders make the world go round. Recent immigrants, legal or illegal to the US, face far more exploitation and discrimination, but all anyone ever hears about is the drama and problems of some middle-class white woman who's life isn't perfect. Why are these women like this? ********* Robin ******* I have to basically laugh at your statements. Men drove you to such lengths? Pleeeezzzze! Your not a victim, try and remember that and I'm no oppressor of women. It's 2010 already, not 1950. *********** JuteeC ********* Your delusional, is all I can say. You think some small group of wealthy elites benefits me in some way because I'm a male? Where are all these benefits to reap just because I'm a man? Do I get free government healthcare like single (Mom and Baby)? NO! Do I get my heating bill reduced like single mom? NO! Does affirmative action help me in anyway? White Male, Hell no. Is Family Court my advocate and protector? F^%# No, that's my enemy. I don't have all day to even list the advantages that women reap based on their gender.

Our pick of the answers:

I recommend that you get out of GWS for awhile. You see...? Out in the real world, everyone KNOWS it takes both genders to make this world go around.

Lizzie asks…

Conservatives: What's the best way to rescue the Republican Party from political oblivion?

Change your platform to reflect the concerns of Blacks, Asians, and Latinos? End your extremist crusades against gays? Listen to young voters and change your policies to attract them? Recognize a woman's right to control her body, so you don't lose 60% of the women's vote?

Our pick of the answers:

Probably come up with more than $800 million in campaign "funding" next election to buy back the oval office.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment