Monday 3 December 2012

Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Men

Sandy asks…

Which shoes look the best?

'm looking for a cool new pair of sneakers. I'm a guy and in my teens and I want something that stands out. I've asked this question many times and everyone says just buy a pair of Vans, Nikes, or converse. Don't you get tired of seeing everyone wear the same thing? I've never liked Vans or Converse anyways. Which one of these pairs of sneakers do you think will look the best? First pair: http://www.gucci.com/ca-en/styles/221825ADFX09060# Second pair: http://www.ysl.com/us/en/onlineBoutique/Men/Shoes/Casual/P-High-Top-Sneaker-in-Tan-Leather.aspx Third pair: http://www.ysl.com/us/en/onlineBoutique/Men/Shoes/Casual/P-Mid-Top-Sneaker-in-White-Black-and-Grey-Leather.aspx I'm leaning towards the white sneakers because I'm under the impression that when people see Gucci they tend to go :O in a good way. I think that's worth quite a lot. What do you think? I also like how the Gucci logo on the tongue just smacks you on the face lol. I'll be honest I think it will feel good to tell people that my sneakers are Gucci (I'm not a show off) But my problem with YSL is that I don't think many people my age have heard of the brand. So which pair of sneakers do you think I should buy? If you couldn't guess :P I'll mostly be wearing causal clothes (jeans, t-shirts, sports shirts etc.) And no I'm not gay -_-! Whats wrong with a guy that wears expensive sneakers? If you don't like any of the sneakers then what would you honestly recommend?

Our pick of the answers:

Second ones

Ruth asks…

Why are men such jerks?

Ok, I guess not all men are jerk, but seriously you decide. My husband works 2nd shift Monday through Thursday. So he goes into work at 2:30 and gets home about 2:30. While he is sleeping in the morning I am getting our kids up, getting them fed, bathed and so on. I try not to wake him up before 9:30. Our daughter who is 2 and a half is a complete brat. Our bedroom door is broken so she tends to just push it open and wake up my husband. I can understand that this is frustrating cause everyone needs there sleep. Now to my problem. On Friday, Saturday and Sundays he doesn't work. We just moved into this apartment and during the day with the two babies all week I unpacked all of the boxes and cleaned the house making it live-able for us. Last night being Friday we went through all of our clothes and organized them since we do not have a dresser it is still a mess, but at least it is all put away in the closest. Then he decides to go through one of the bags that has all the girl's shoes and just throws them on the living room floor and leaves them there. After I spent all the time cleaning and organizing that room. Anyways, I wake up with our kids every morning while he gets to sleep. Shouldn't he go to sleep normal one night so that I have a chance to sleep in? Why should I be the one doing everything with our kids? Why can't he just grow up and be a dad and a good husband? He isn't even romantic. You know what we did for Valentines Day? Absolutely nothing! We stayed the night before at a hotel that I booked and ate PIzza Hut and the night of Valentines Day I cooked Chicken Alfredo. I COOKED! How is this fair? Anyways, thanks for letting me vent and please feel free to post your feelings.

Our pick of the answers:

If you're asking him to go to sleep at a "normal" time one night so you can sleep in and he can take care of the kids, it could be very difficult for him. Remember that he's used to sleeping at 3 and getting up at 9:30 throughout the work week. It's rather difficult for him to alter his sleeping pattern, and this can really frustrate people when it's disturbed. It's not good for his health either. Maintaining a constant sleeping pattern promotes a healthy and alert brain and a good mindset. So without a good night rest, it's difficult for anyone to be romantic. They only care about re-energizing their body somehow. Perhaps you can ask him if he can change his work shift. It's a long shot, but worth asking. Or perhaps you can try those medications that help you get a long, restful sleep. Don't let this change how you first viewed him when you accepted his proposal years back. Work and talk with him to figure it out! Good luck, Brian

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Men

No comments:

Post a Comment