Sunday 16 December 2012

Your Questions About Shoes For Women Over 50

Maria asks…

dc shoes. can you find me a cute pair?

ive been looking for dc shoes in women. maybe a cute pair that is not over 50 dollars. my style is more preppy and i like pink. I don't like a lot of bright colors. more like a plain white shoe with a little design. thanks

Our pick of the answers:

There is a cute pair at journeys for 40 bucks

Carol asks…

Women spend $400,000 over a lifetime on hair and makeup?

http://www.newsweek.com/id/187758 how is that even possible??? this works out to about $8000 a year. then there's clothes, shoes, accessories and plastic surgery.. which takes the total to over $1,000,000 women are worse off now than in the 50's.. more women have careers now but they're wasting all their money so what does it matter anyway.. today, women are oppressed by advertising & media.. not men!! by the time a man is 40, he has his own house, savings and assets, he has power. if he wants to, he can leave his wife, and get a younger woman. a woman has nothing. this happened to my parents, my mom spent her whole life catering to my dad, now what? i'm 19 yrs and i threw out all my makeup and hair products. im only going to buy: toothpaste, soap, moisturizer, sunscreen, shampoo. for hair, im growing it to waistlength and i'll cut my own hair. for clothes, im only going to wear plain tshirts and jeans, skirts, dresses, sneakers or sandals. im only going to replace my clothes when they get old and worn out with holes.. im never going to get plastic surgery. so this works out to $200 a year for taking care of my appearance. same as what a man would spend. :)

Our pick of the answers:

And whose money are they spending?...Their husband's!! What a waste! I love how all the leftie, liberals screech "If men stopped spending money on guns and tanks, we could cure cancer and feed the poor..." ...BUT, if materialistic WOMEN stopped wasting money on make-up and clothes, we would have cured cancer and fed the poor years ago!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment