Sunday 2 December 2012

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 5

Helen asks…

If i wear a size 7.5 in womens shoes what size would i have to get in mens to fit my foot?

Our pick of the answers:

A size 6. Mens shoes run 1.5 higher than girls!

Sharon asks…

Can anyone tell me what shoes size is womens UK4 in America? Is it US 5 or US 6?

I want to buy a pair of Ugg boots in US as it's cheaper than UK. Do I get US size 5 or US size 6? Has anyone bought from the US Uggs same size as me??

Our pick of the answers:

Looks to be that a UK 4 is a 6. You might want to look at a mailforwarder for delivery, a bit cheaper and can be quicker. Http://www.bonogus.com is one. Here is a link to conversions http://www.simetric.co.uk/siclothing.htm

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 5

No comments:

Post a Comment