Wednesday 26 December 2012

Your Questions About Stilettos Ny

Mary asks…

Which do you think of my dress?

Well actually it's a shirt but I made it into a dress considering it's too big.I guess what I'm asking is if my dress is too short.I'm going out tonight to NY with friends.Of course I plan to wear stockings,accessories and so on with it .The photos aren't that great as the timer on my webcam is broke.Try to ignore the bright light on the side which has slightly blocked out the side of my hips and waistline.Therefore I can't take good photos as I usually do.Also should I wear 5in stilettos or 5in boots with this dress? Thanks! http://www.flickr.com/photos/66903119@N04/

Our pick of the answers:

Nice. Not too over the top. I reckon a nice pair of Boots to top off your attire.

Ruth asks…

These boots? Yay or Nay?

Been searching for a pair of BOOTS for ages not those stiletto heel/zip up/fabric 'popular' boots, I really hate those types, you look at them and your ankle could break! But anyway, i found a perfect pair of what i want on a site and the seller is pestering me to hurry up with the money, as they put the item on hold for me. Here are the boots... http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_570xN.209213065.jpg Yay or Nay people? They only cost $130 AUS, I may not find another pair like this for yonks but it's these or new contact lenses, (wear glasses but want to get contacts so not very important) both are about the same price and about equally needed, contacts a little more i guess. I just want an opinion from the world is all. Thank you!

Our pick of the answers:

YAY! - Those boots are so unique and unusual. It would be fun thinking of original outfits to wear with them. Definitely buy them.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment