Sunday 23 December 2012

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Flat Feet

Laura asks…

Large Feet need help finding feminine shoes!!?

I am blessed with flat feet. In women I wear a size 13, and my closet is filled with mens' tennis shoes. Every once and a while I would like to wear some high heels or boots to show off my feminine, girlie side. Does anyone know of any websites or stores where I can buy some women shoes. I've tried ebay, and they all have 5'' heels in lime green for Drag Queens and stuff. I just want shoes that a size 9 women could wear. I also don't want to spend a fortune for some shoes.

Our pick of the answers:

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND I AM 5'11 AND WEAR A SIZE 11 SHOE BUT I WEAR NOTHING BUT HIGH HEELS AND STILETTOS CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY HIGH HEELS, YOU CAN GET A LOT OF REALLY CUTE SHOE ON EBAY THERE IS A DEALER ON THERE CALLED SHOE-TIME , ALSO I GET A LOT OF SHOES FROM THE FREDERICK'S OF HOLLYWOOD WEBSITE THEY HAVE THE CUTEST HIGH HEELS, OH YEAH AND TORRID WEBSITE THEY HAVE REALLY CUTE SHOES.ONE YOU WOULDN'T EXPECT BUT NINE WEST WEBSITE YOU CAN FIND A LOT OF NICE SHOES, ALSO IF YOU GO INTO ONE OF THE STORES YOU CAN ASK THAT THEY SPECIALLY ORDER YOUR SIZE BECAUSE MOST LIKELY IT'S NOT CARRIED IN THE STORE , ALSO BAKERS ,BLUEFLY,AND LOVEMYSHOES WEBSITE(HOPEFULLY THESE WILL HELP)

Sandy asks…

Do any other women like me get some foot odor with wearing those inclosed ballet flat shoes for the day?

Our pick of the answers:

Everyone I know who wears flats has that problem. One girl even said she was too embarassed to take off her shoes when her boyfriend comes over after school because her feet smell so bad!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Flat Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment