Thursday 6 December 2012

Your Questions About Shoes For Women

Jenny asks…

Women shoe sizes in Nine West and Kenneth Cole shoes?

I'm planning to buy a pair of Kenneth Cole sandals online since I couldn't find one in my size in the stores. I'd like to ask those who have both Nine West and Kenneth Cole shoes if there's a difference in their sizing. What I mean is, I'm a size 6 and yet sometimes on certain brands I go for size 5.5 or even 6.5. Since I have Nine West size 6 shoes, this is what I'd like to compare with Kenneth Cole if they generally have the same size.

Our pick of the answers:

Theey Do!

Sandra asks…

which brand of women shoes you will buy online?

There are so many good brands for women shoes, and there are so many shop online too , so which brand for women shoes is the best seller now in USA and European country?

Our pick of the answers:

Converse and vans cuz they come true to size and never change

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-shoes-for-women-4/

No comments:

Post a Comment