Friday 7 December 2012

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Nancy asks…

Can I wear a solid colored jade dress with the shoes below?

Nine West Shoes, Sharina Slingback Pumps, black floral. Macy's

Our pick of the answers:

If the dress is the same color as the floral in the shoe i think it would look really nice

Lizzie asks…

do you like these shoes?

http://www.shoestudio.com/fcp/product/nine-west/Nine-West-Shoes/A-MILLAR2/5984 I bought them yesterday but I am undecided as to whether I should wear them to work (I work in an office and wear black suits) or to keep for the when I go out to wear with jeans sorry that was supposed to say: 'or keep them for when I go out' Lynzy: They are on sale as you can see! They also do the same in flats

Our pick of the answers:

You should wear them to work, they look 'sensible' enough, and they add a bit of a stylish twist :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment