Friday 21 December 2012

Your Questions About Guess Shoes Macy's

Lisa asks…

HELP...what clothes should i get for school?10 points!!?

im going into 7th grade i have $350 to spend- for clothes, shoes, and accesories. my backpack is light grey, and dark grey plaid, with light turquoise trim (ir's roxy) my style is cute and casual, i LOVE fashion!, but im too young to wear most of the stuff i like :) i will be going to: guess, hollister, ae, aero, delias, urban outfitters, wet seal, macy's, and forever 21, and bebe i'l need 3-4 pairs of jeans, and a few hoodies 4 sure thxx xoxo, jay update: i NEVER shop at thrift stores.. and i wont wear any jeans other that boyfriend or skinny and my new budget is $400 thx ILY........ im not a spoiled brat, my parents provide for me, and i get new clothes...$100 of that money is mine, and i choose to buy new

Our pick of the answers:

Get a few basics like tanks, camis, tees in a few diff colors that match what u usually wear. 3-4 pairs of jeans and id say 4 hoodies since u like comfy/cute. Then about 10-15 shirts so it doesnt seem like u wear the same thing everday lol. Some cardigans, a sweater, peacoat for the colder days are good. A few shorts and jean burmudas would be good. Get a few necklaces/bracelets/earrings that are silver so they match easily or in a color that u wear often. For example, i wear a lot of magenta pink, so i get some accessories in that color. And stick to two pairs of converse low tops and flats in silver or black. Hope i helped :)

Maria asks…

What will happen to my future with a stealing record? Can i still be a nurse in the state of PA?

I was at burlington, carrying a wallet and other items, i threw the wallet down on my bag and the clothes on top to try on some shoes. I grabbed everything, not even realizing the wallet was in my purse and completely forgetting about it. When i went to check out my socks, purse, and clothes the beeper went off at the door. It then dawned on me that i left the wallet in my purse. I knew the lady would not believe me if I told her i had ever intention of purchasing it so i simply denied it and said i paid for it at macy's. There were no tags on this wallet I guess .. i had not even realized that. I got it off the on sale rack that said 9.99 so I had assumed that was the price and it was okay with me. She said without a receipt she would have to call the cops. They took my license and the cops came. I had over 500 dollars in my purse, i did not need to take this wallet. They asked why I'd jepordize my future and i just said i don't know. I did not defend myself because i was scared.

Our pick of the answers:

Putting the wallet in your purse without paying for it is either a sign of forgetfulness or clumsiness. If you're capable of making a mistake like this, what makes you think you can be trusted with patient care? If you just "forget" that you were supposed to give a medication or an injection to a patient, or if you do something without marking it down on the patient's chart, that could have much more serious consequences than stealing a $10 wallet. Then, once you realized you had made a mistake and left the wallet in your purse, you lied to cover yourself. Again, if you were in the nursing profession, do you think lying to cover your tracks is okay? Forgetting a wallet may have been unintentional, but lying is an intentional act. I wouldn't want you as a nurse if I were in the hospital.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment