Wednesday 5 December 2012

Your Questions About Court Shoes For Women

Mary asks…

shoes for 13 year old girl?

do you think a 13 year old girl could walk in these? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WOMENS-HIGH-HEEL-PLATFORM-SATIN-OFFICE-WORK-COURT-PARTY-DRESS-SHOES-NEW-3-8-/280786208961?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item870e6d03a3

Our pick of the answers:

I personally, couldn't walk in those but maybe it because I'm flat footed, (I'm 14) and to tell the truth I would only wear heels for a special occasion, it looks kinda weird when ppl my age wear heels to the mall, school etc.

Mandy asks…

Why do some women leave their legs bare in winter ?

I have often seen women dressed for cold weather by wearing a winter coat, hat, scarf and gloves, a smart skirt and classic court shoes but still leave their legs bare. This has always intrigued me. Why no hosiery ?

Our pick of the answers:

I personally love that look. I hate seeing ladies in trousers, always appreciate women who mostly wear skirts and when I see a lady dressed as you have described on a cold winter's day, I think it represents a triumph of feminine style over both the elements and the feminists. However, I do also agree with Jessica that hose provide a finished look and are supremely sexy.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Court Shoes For Women

No comments:

Post a Comment