Saturday 22 December 2012

Your Questions About Womens Heels

Sharon asks…

How do wear stop wearing down the heels of my womens high heels shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

I wear almost nothing but stilletoe heels that are about 1/4 of an inch wide at their thickest. They wear down extremly quickly because I walk in them quite a bit. I've replaced all the plastic tips of my high heels with metal replacements. You can buy them here. Http://www.stiletto-heel-tips.co.uk/ Just remember that they will still wear down, just not as quickly. Also, they can get extremly sharp and cause serious damage to floor surfaces. For example, I broke marble tiles in a office elevator once in them. Very embarassing since I'm only 125lbs....

Susan asks…

Where can I get UK size 9 womens heels at a reasonably cheap price?

Our pick of the answers:

I am in the same boat as you...i am a size 8 but definately new look. Now they have even started doing designer heels to...which will go up to a size 9 but all of new looks shoes go up to a size 9 xx :) hope this helped

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment