Sunday 2 December 2012

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Betty asks…

What colors go well with silver shoes? ?

I have some silver shoes from nine west and they are stiletto peep toes. I have some grey jeans I want to wear with them but I want to find a top that breaks it up. What color tops go with it? I am into anything so send links or pics to me so I can male my decision. Oh Im going out to a club so sumthing that would be worn to a club by a 23yr old female.

Our pick of the answers:

Red spaghetti strap top. Silkey or satiney of course.

Susan asks…

Does anybody have a size 8 Nine West love drama shoe they are selling?

i wanted to get them for my gf but they are no longer selling them. she really liked them and i want to surprise her with them as a gift.

Our pick of the answers:

Sorry bud.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment