Tuesday 11 December 2012

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes Online

Mary asks…

How comfortable are Jessica Simpson's shoe brand?

I saw these online and really liked them... http://www.shopsterium.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/jessica_simpson_dany_shoes_light_tan.jpg

Our pick of the answers:

I have a pair - they're gray with polka-dots. I think either 3-4 inch heel (my highest heeled shoes). And I didn't think they were that uncomfortable. For a heel so high, I felt pretty good walking a ways, standing (with periodical sitting rests in between).

Jenny asks…

where can i buy jessica simpson handbags & shoes.?

i seriously want one, i love her style but i looked online and i havent found an official websit or else i would buy on from there so where can i buy one at?

Our pick of the answers:

Macy's or dillards. Have funn!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-jessica-simpson-shoes-online-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment