Tuesday 18 December 2012

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

Susan asks…

Does Anyone know where you can buy Jessica Simpson's shoes and Clothes????

Our pick of the answers:

Amazon, macys,ebay,zappos, jcpenny, any department store really

Lisa asks…

Where can I buy that black and white dress Jessica Simpson is wearing on her Spring 2010 website?

On Jessica Simpsons website for shoes/clothes spring2010 she is wearing this black and white dress on a boat, I really want to buy it! Help! It's not part of her clothing collection :( so if anyone know's pls tell me!!!

Our pick of the answers:

I'm not quite sure but I would assume it would be one of her designs because it is on an ad for her line.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment