Sunday 16 December 2012

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 12

Carol asks…

Gladiators apropriate to wear to a job interview?

I have very large feet womens size 11/12 an I dinto own ballet flats or heels, so I was womeeting if smart wedged gladiators would be aceptable with black pants and a dress shirt

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.einfopk.com/interview-tips see tips about wearing and clothing in interviews.. And raise your job chances high

Mandy asks…

No one ever has shoes in my size.......?

No store EVER has shoes in my size! I am a girl, and I wear size 12-12.5 in Womens and I always end up wearing Converse or skater shoes (men's shoes) But I love sandals and flats (not heels cause Im 5'10") So does anyone know of any online (or not online) stores that will sell cute shoes in my size? Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Here are some sites that might help. I recommend just typing in "shoes women large sizes" into google and looking for sites that interest you personally. Shoes for women in large sizes: http://www.barefoottess.com/ This site lists more places to find shoes: http://shoes.about.com/od/womens/a/large.htm

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment