Saturday 27 October 2012

Your Questions About Women's Shoes

Mary asks…

What are some affordable but comfortable women's shoes?

I'm looking for dress shoes, but I won't sacrifice comfort for fashion. I also don't want to have to wear Sketchers with a dress in order to keep my feet from hurting - I've seen some women do this, and we shouldn't have to be in pain (my rant is that men's shoes are made for comfort and design, but the majority of women's shoes are made purely for fashion).

Our pick of the answers:

I guess try http://www.easyspirit.com or http://www.aerosoles.com may have to sacrifice the fashion part a little though.

Lisa asks…

What is the difference between men's and women's shoes?

I am not meaning in just the colors (like women's shoes are obviously more feminine, and men's are more masculine), but more what are the physical differences in how a men's shoe is different than a women's shoe. Also, what size in women's would be equivalent to a men's size 7 and a half (in US sizes)?

Our pick of the answers:

Two sizes up, womens shoes are narrower

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment