Wednesday 24 October 2012

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 12

Mary asks…

Can anyone give me a link for a dress and high heels...?

I'm 12,going to a bar mitzvha my ex boyfriends i want to look REALLY good im 4'8 heel size in womens is 6and a half please give me a link to high heels and dress<3 I meant Boyfriend not ex and yes pls dont Judge - i have known if for 6 years he went to my kindergarden ;)

Our pick of the answers:

Oy vey, HaShem help you.

Maria asks…

where to find a cute cocktail dress?

i am a teen so not too skimpy but a short dress that is very cute ,accesorable, and dress code awaare i have a size 12 womens foot and cant find heels help HELP!

Our pick of the answers:

Go here: www.eshoppingfashion.com www.ebay.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-womens-heels-size-12-4/

No comments:

Post a Comment