Sunday 7 October 2012

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 11

Laura asks…

I'm 5'11...would wearing heels be weird?

(I just asked this question, but only one person answered) I'm in love with these boots: http://cgi.ebay.com/Frye-ANDREA-Womens-Dark-Brown-Belted-Mid-Boots-Size-11_W0QQitemZ180384485603QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Women_s_Shoes?hash=item29ffc0d0e3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|293%3A1|294%3A50 , but I'm a bit wary of buying them because I'm so tall. Would wearing them be off-putting to people, especially guys? I would love to rock them.

Our pick of the answers:

They look really nice. Don't be afraid to buy them just because of your height. Go ahead and get them if you really like them. :D

Lizzie asks…

Is it strange that I like to wear womens shoes?

Yesterday i went to the store and bought size 11 womens boots. they had about a 4 inch heel, were pointed toes and went to my knee. I went home and put them on and they felt great, walked around sat down with them on and I liked it. this was the first time I ever did this. I'm very straight and have been with my girlfriend for 5 years. I admit i do have a shoe fetish and this was the first time I ever wore womens shoes and I really enjoyed it. Later in the day I felt guilty/embarassed about it and returned them. I know this isn't normal for a straight guy to wear womens shoes but I'm honestly thinking of doing it again and I don't know if I should tell my girlfriend or even do it again.

Our pick of the answers:

It's just shoes, hun; it's not like you're eating babies or something.... It's not harming anyone, and it makes you feel good; why worry about it?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-womens-heels-size-11-4/

No comments:

Post a Comment