Wednesday 31 October 2012

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

Mary asks…

What do you guys think of www.StreetModa.com? I just bought a pair of Jessica Simpson shoes off of there?

I wanted to know about your experiences with StreetModa.com, I found it pretty easy to use.

Our pick of the answers:

Ive never heard of it....The best thing you can do is go to Better Business Beareu online (how ever you spell it! LOL) And check out their reputation...its free and it tells you if theyve have complaints, if they resolved them, etc. And when in doubt its best to shop online with bigger stores that have a good rep....Because although most small sites are honest....a few of them just want to take your money.. Macys, Bakers Shoes and a few other sites sell lots of Jess Simpson shoes!

Sandy asks…

My dog chewed the heel to My jessica simpson striker shoes. Can it be fixed?

Our pick of the answers:

That's why I tell my daughter not to leave shoes around the house. Take the shoes to a cobbler. It may be an expensive lesson to learn though.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-jessica-simpson-shoes-16/

No comments:

Post a Comment