Tuesday 2 October 2012

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel Lady Gaga

Sandy asks…

How to wear makeup with black prom dress?

this is my dress for senior prom http://www.jessicamcclintock.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10002&storeId=10001&productId=146081&categoryId=10330&subcatname=Short%20Dresses&spage=1&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10320 (not in pink, i got the one in black) I have long light blonde hair (with extensions) which i will most likely wear down and straight. I am skinny and I have a moderate to tan skin tone with very blue eyes. I am wearing 51/2 inch heels. without the heels i am 5'6. (im just trying to give an overall picture) my shoes have a giant diamond on the center of wear the toes are. So i was thinknig about silver makeup. but im not sure. My style for the night is inspired by Lady gaga, however i am not going to be as "out there" style wise as she is. I dont want people to think i am trying to be her, im just basing myself off her. any eye make ideas that are easy to do on my own ? I am looking for dramatic. please provide pictures, thank you =]

Our pick of the answers:

You should put if some foundation but only if you have to. Then make a smoky eye effect around your eyes :) http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/imageBank/s/Smoky-eye-Gucci.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0NkeFxTX8A ^^just don't make it as dark or else it'll look like you put on too much

Maria asks…

Any good songs?! 10 points!?

this is a list of some of my itunes/ favorite songs (not all of them, cuz that's a lootttt) - Here Without You - 3 Doors Down Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down Time To Be Your 21 - Alexz Johnson Poppin' Champagne - All Time Low Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects Move Along - All American Rejects *Every Song By Avril Lavigne* Someone Like You - Boys Like Girls The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars Grenade - Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab for Cutie Head Over Heels - Digital Daggers Love, Save the Empty - Erin McCarley Bring Me To Life - Evanescence Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence My Immortal - Evanescence I'm Not Calling You A Liar - Florence & the Machine Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks Half of My Heart - John Mayer Baby - Justin Bieber (shoot me for admitting it) *just about every Ke$ha song* Mr. Brightside - The Killers Lovegame - Lady Gaga Pokerface - Lady Gaga Paparazzi - Lady Gaga Bad Romance - Lady Gaga She Will Be Loved - Maroon5 I Swear This Time I Mean It - Mayday Parade The Memory - Mayday Parade Miserable at Best - Mayday Parade I'd Hate To Be You - Mayday Parade You Be The Anchor - Mayday Parade Welcome To The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance Sing - My Chemical Romance Absolutely (Story of a Girl) - Nine Days You're Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring Kristy, Are You Doing Okay? - The Offspring Stop and Stare - OneRepublic I Write Sins, Not Tragedies - Panic! at the Disco Nine in the Afternoon - Panic! at the Disco Emergency - Paramore Brighter - Paramore Conspiracy - Paramore I Caught Myself - Paramore Monster - Paramore Decoy - Paramore My Hero - Paramore Hello Hello - Paramore *every song from the album "Riot" and 'Brand New Eyes'* -Paramore Like We Used To - A Rocket to the Moon For The First Time - The Script Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol Stand in the Rain - Superchick NIneteen - Tegan & Sara Call It Off - Tegan & Sara Alligater - Tegan & Sara Where Does The Good Go - Tegan & Sara We'll Be a Dream ft. Demi Lovato - We The Kings Airplanes ft. Hayley Williams of Paramore - B.O.B. I Want You To Want Me - Cheap Trick any songs i might like? i like pretty much anything. some country (although, very little), pop, rock, alternative, older music, indie... you know music is music so yeah...

Our pick of the answers:

All time low- therapy and lullabies (they're my favorite but anything by them) boys like girls - hero/heroine Panic at the disco - all of the first album (lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off, London beckoned for songs about money written by machines, and build god then we'll talk) Hey Monday (candles and 6 months) The Maine -into your arms Fireflight - forever flyleaf- all around me stephen jerzak - cute

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment