Sunday 28 October 2012

Your Questions About High Heels Tumblr

Sandy asks…

A good indie/artsy tumblr username?

im making a tumblr and i really want to have this cool indie artsy url thing... my name is grace, i love summer my blog is going to be about love, summer, fashion, and famous people, and probs makeup... i really need a good name!!! please help, also i love new york city and high heels and stuff... i just need a REALLY bunch or creative names to choose from... please help!! im willing to follow people too!

Our pick of the answers:

Pandora rebel with a cause lucid dreamer fashion delerium fantasy ride anti eden wasted youth logical karma rebel without a cause i made this up in two seconds, haha anywaaaayyy follow me www.sleazyt.tumblr.com

Laura asks…

What's a cute girly tumblr URL? :)?

Hello!:) So I'm thinking of getting a tumblr, and I need a really good URL, and I'm not great at making them up on my own... So if anybody could help that would be FABULOUS!:) So I need a name that is really cute, girly, and good enough for people to remember, so that means not too long! I would blog princesses, shoes, high heels, clothes, dresses, skirts, hair, nails, rings, other jewlery, makeup, and anything pink or sparkly!!! I would love to have a name like pinksparkles.tumblr.com but that kind of stuff is already taken, so I need a URL that is short, simple, girly yet not stupid! Please help me!! :) Thanks SO much!!! <3 I really like: prettypinksparkles.tumblr.com But I checked...and somebody is using it....so something like that would be awesome! :)

Our pick of the answers:

Glitter-on-the-floor glitz-and-glam pink-it-up love-life-to-its-pinkest love-life-to-its-glitter live-love-shop my-life-my-glam glitter-it-up shimmer-shine glittery-sparkles and you could do much more to those but they are ideas. Aaand you could also jazz it up like you can turn love-life-to-its-pinkest into lov3-lif3-to-itz-pinke$t. I don't know if $"s can be on tumblr but you can do stuff like that. You can also double-letter. Like glitz-and-glam, you can turn it into glitzz-and-glamm. I hope this helps:D

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment