Saturday 13 October 2012

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Susan asks…

Glad you liked my shopping ?! I think I am going to go to Nine West for some hot new shoes!?

Our pick of the answers:

Yes, i hear you and I just bought my daughter a new pair of shoe from Ross and it was so inexpensive for her prom.I do care when people are talking about shopping.Because,our people do not spend at all since we have 2 wars going on.People have to pay taxes back.Enjoy your life if you can do and remember life is short.A moment that you heal your soul while shopping is worth wide and spend it.This is my heart to heart talking with you.

Sharon asks…

Whats it like working at a shoe store like Nine West, Traffic, Bakers, etc?

I recently quit a major clothing store and looking for a new retail to work with thats less hectic so Im assuming a small shoe store will be better than a huge clothing store. Do you work at a shoe store? How do you like it? What's the lastest that they keep you at work?

Our pick of the answers:

The latest is until the work is done.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment