Saturday 27 October 2012

Your Questions About Stilettos Nails

Susan asks…

I feel so fem in seamed stockings and love cuban heeled stockings with open toe stilettos. Does anyone else ?

The feel of the seams and the look I find sooo erotic. And when I am touched I feel sooo hot. I love open toe stilettos as I have french tipped nails.

Our pick of the answers:

As a man wearing hosiery of all kind I must admit that 100% sheer nylon stockings with back seam is a unique experience.

Lizzie asks…

Does any one know a Person or Nail Shop/Salon that does Stiletto NaiLS in Houston Texas?

Hey guys I went to nailsmag.com and nailpros.com and found these new nails that I love called the Stiletto Nails but It doesnt seem like anyone is really rockin them in the Usa only at the Nail Competitions. Check out my album if you ahve never heard of them http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy272/firstladyz/Stiletto%20Nails/

Our pick of the answers:

OMG...

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment