Monday 1 October 2012

Your Questions About Heels Tumblr

Maria asks…

Where can I get these black heels with a bow?

Picture: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfon4cubgT1qg70dmo1_500.jpg Or something similar? Thank you!

Our pick of the answers:

Be creative...Make your own :D:D

Lisa asks…

creative tumblr names that describe me?

hi I need help coming up with creative and unique names for a tumblr account.. I having a brain fart >< anyways let me tell you that stuff that i like: pastries pink shiny things anything feminine heels dresses techno, electronic, pop music. modern vintage jewelry BTW i'm 20! lol Thank you so much for your help

Our pick of the answers:

Tumblr eh? How about Hipster

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment