Friday 26 October 2012

Your Questions About Womens Fashion Shoes Boots

Linda asks…

Are these shoes waterproof?

I'm going to thorpe park soon and was just wondering if these shoes would be waterproof? http://www.shoezone.com/Womens-Boots/Black-Fashion-Lace-Up-Womens-Military-Boots/18560 Thanks in advance :) x

Our pick of the answers:

I think they would be okay for Thorpe Park. Just avoid too much water :L

Mandy asks…

how should i wear these shoe/boots?

i love these shoes, but i can't figure out what they'd look best with. anyone more fashion savvy than me want to shed some light please? http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/boots/leather-buckled-boot_200235324 thanks x ooh, thanx girlies, loving the idea of oversized knitwear! roll on winter :D

Our pick of the answers:

I'd wear them with some light grey skinny jeans, with a large belt that matches the colour of them boots. I'd then wear a patterned vest top, with a plain cardigan over the top. But the cardigan would need to be long, and pretty much cover the bum, if you get what I mean.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment