Monday 1 October 2012

Your Questions About Women's Shoes Online

Lizzie asks…

Which one sells more online: women's or men's shoes?

It's probably a given as a matter of total sales that women shows sell more but what about online? Do women out purchase men online?

Our pick of the answers:

Absolutely! When women are finished shopping online with their credit cards, they generally use the husbands to finish up!

Donna asks…

Where can I find women's shoes in size 12 online?

I want some pumps or flats that are stylish and good quality, but I'm having a hard time finding that. The reason I don't get them at stores is because I live in the middle of nowhere. :)

Our pick of the answers:

Zappos.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment