Tuesday 9 October 2012

Your Questions About Womens Fashion Shoes

Sharon asks…

Why is Womens Fashion the way it is?

So I got married last year, so now I get to shop with my wife, which I enjoy. It is such a pain for her to find anything decent to wear, especially the essentials. I am increasingly confounded at the womens fashion industry. Why is it the way it is? It seems like women have to go through so much more pain to look good then men do. I'm a well dressed man. I know my body type and what makes me look good, and I can shop for that. In the men's clothing sections 80% are essentials and they come in every size and shape. 20% are trendier more transitory clothing. I get what I pay for. 150$ shoes last 3-5 years of consistent wear, 800$ Italian or British suits can last up to a decade if properly taken care of. Expensive items are made of high quality materials that last a long time, and improve with age. Sizes are descriptive: 17inch neck, 30 inch length, 34 inch waist. Tailoring is always available to fit clothing properly to my broad shouldered thin waisted frame for a nominal fee. I shop with my wife, as I said. What do we see in the womens section? Almost the opposite. 80% of space is taken up by transitory fashion she needs 20% of the time. Good luck finding a decent black skirt if it isn't fall. The materials are mostly junk. It is like they are designed to fall apart after a year of use. The sizing is pointless and arbitrary. Petite, regular, plus? Size 0, 1, 2? What does that mean? And every company seems to treat it differently. It doesn't correspond to any meaningful measurement, so she is stuck trying on 30 different things to see which designer happened to make a garment that fits her. And tailoring is almost non-existent. And I start looking around and realizing most women seem to have given up, probably because it is so darn difficult to find a simple pair of jeans that fits your hips, butt, thighs, and at the correct length with a sizing chart as meaningless as "size 2 petite". Any ideas how this happened? Or am I misunderstanding something? I want to be more useful to my wife, but it is such a pain trying to find anything worth trying on. Is there a better way to look at this situation? Thoughts?

Our pick of the answers:

I have never had a problem finding sizes..i am a medium and most medium things fit me well. Women are more into fashion then men are, thats why they spend so much time. The stores arent dummies, the inventory is what it is, because of demand.

Laura asks…

Where do I buy clothes/shoes for my boutique?

Iam opening a small boutique in Arkansas for womens shoes/clothes and acessories. Also boutique baby clothes and bags. Ia, in the process of getting my sales tax number. Iam looking for a good wholesalers with today cute fashion. Any ideas websites would be nice thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

Buy discount 2010 new released Cheap brand shoes, handbags,jerseys,wallets,clothes,sunglasses 50%off with free shipping at http://zealmall.com http://nikefacebook.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-womens-fashion-shoes-5/

No comments:

Post a Comment