Tuesday 23 October 2012

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

Lisa asks…

Have you ever bought Jessica Simpson or Gee Wawa brand shoes?

Jessica Simpson brand - I kind of like a pair of pumps that I found online & wanted to know - how is the fit & the quality of her shoes? What should I expect? Gee Wawa - Same question, except I know their pretty big for their clogs. I love the Summit wedge clog & wanted to know how comfy they are for winter. I have so many opened toed shoes, I need to get prepared here. Hehe. Thanks everyone. =)

Our pick of the answers:

I haven't bought jessica simpson shoes yet but i have tried on a wide variety. They seem to actually be put together well. Also the fit seems true to size. I would buy a pair i just can't walk in the really high heels. I would say go for it if you found a pair you like.

Helen asks…

Where in the Houston-Friendswood area can I find Jessica Simpson shoes?

I'm trying to find these shoes, but I don't know where to look. http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii207/stephenbernardoni17/ZJS174_MAIN_LG.jpg

Our pick of the answers:

They sell them at - Nordstrom Dillards Macy's Lord & taylor Van Maur Belk

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment