Monday 8 October 2012

Your Questions About Court Shoes Squash

Lisa asks…

What's unique about Squash shoes?

Hi all, I've recently taken up Squash for about an hour a week with thoughts of playing in a friendly tournament and maybe spending a few more hours on the court. At the moment I'm just wearing Brooks Insight runners at the moment. I'm curious as to what is unique about Squash shoes and how they might benefit me. I want to buy my own Squash Racquet first with thoughts of purchasing Squash shoes in the future perhaps.

Our pick of the answers:

Not sure

Helen asks…

can fighters use shoes in UFC fights?

In the UFC are fighters aloud to were court shoes that say a squash or racquetball player would wear for better traction. I saw a fight on tv earlier and one of the fighters was wearing something on their feet but if you could wouldn't everyone do it?

Our pick of the answers:

Shoes are not allowed in the UFC. In some organizations, fighters are allowed to wear wrestling shoes, but doing so means they can not kick their opponent.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment