Tuesday 16 October 2012

Your Questions About Heels Over Head

Lizzie asks…

How can i have a normal crush and not go head over heels?

I'm only 14 and i go so head over heels for guys easily. And i'm tired of it. If they don't like me then i get so sad and feel like the world is ending but then the next day i'm over it. I hate it because i want to have fun and not worry about a guy. I don't want to be in a relationship. I just want to have fun but then i see a guy. I just hate it. How can i forget about guys or have a little crush and not go nuts?

Our pick of the answers:

I guess it's just part of growing up cuz I'm going through that too lol.. Answer mine? Http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AswHFKmHuGBTjmny5SMYVtAazKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090828183127AAWxiaX

Sandra asks…

What are the guitar chords to the song Heels Over Head by Boys Like Girls?

Well, Basic question. But I'm also looking for chords to the song 'Thunder' and 'Hero/Heroine' by Boys Like Girls also.

Our pick of the answers:

A5 e ---|---|---|---|---| B ---|---|---|---|---| G ---|-x-|---|---|---| D ---|-x-|---|---|---| A ---|---|---|---|---| E ---|---|---|---|---| Heels Over Head Chords by Boys Like Girls, www.Ultimate-Guitar.Com Send "Heels Over Head" to Cell Phone Chords Used: E5 G#5 A5 B5 C#5 eb|-------------------------------------| Bb|-------------------------------------| Gb|--------------2---------4----6-------| Db|---2----6-----2-or-7----4----6-------| Ab|---2----6-----0----7----2----4-------| Eb|---0----4----------5-----------------| Verse 1: E5 I got your runaway smile in my piggybank baby B5 Gonna cash it right in for a new Mercedes C#5 B5 A5 You were worth the hundred thousand miles C#5 B5 A5 But you couldn't stay awhile E5 I got your little brown shirt in my bottom drawer baby B5 And your little white socks in the top drawer C#5 B5 A5 You were always leaving your shit around C#5 B5 A5 And gone without a sound Pre-Chorus: B Yeah I'm the first to fall, and the last to know A Where'd you go? Chorus: E5 C#5 Now I'm heels over head, G#5 A5 I'm hangin' upside-down E5 C#5 Thinkin' how you left me for dead G#5 A5 California bound Verse 2: I got a first class ticket to a night all alone And a front row seat up right by the phone 'Cause you're always on my mind And I'm running out of time I've got your hair on my pillow and your smell in my sheets And it makes me think about you with the sand in your feet Is it all you thought it'd be? You mean everything to me Pre-Chorus: B Yeah I'm the first to fall, and the last to know A Where'd you go? Chorus: E5 C#5 Now I'm heels over head, G#5 A5 I'm hangin' upside-down E5 C#5 Thinkin' how you left me for dead G#5 A5 California bound E5 C#5 And when you hit the coast G#5 A5 I hope you think of me E5 C#5 And how I'm stuck here with the ghost G#5 A5 Of what we used to be Bridge: G# You're burnin' bridges baby (burnin' bridges) A Make your wishes G# Yeah you're burnin' bridges baby (burnin' bridges) A Make your wishes G# You're burnin' bridges baby (burnin' bridges) A Make your wishes G# Yeah you're burnin' bridges baby (burnin' bridges) A Make your wishes G# You're a chance taker, heartbreaker, A Got me wrapped around your finger G# Chance taker, heartbreaker, A B Got me wrapped around your finger Verse 3: E5 I got your runaway smile in my piggybank baby B5 Gonna cash it right in for a new Mercedes C#5 B5 A5 If I drove a hundred thousand miles C#5 B5 A5 Would you let me stay a while? Chorus: E5 C#5 Now I'm heels over head, G#5 A5 I'm hangin' upside-down E5 C#5 Thinkin' how you left me for dead G#5 A5 California bound E5 C#5 And when you hit the coast G#5 A5 I hope you think of me E5 C#5 And how I'm stuck here with the ghost G#5 A5 Of what we used to be E5 C#5 Now I'm heels over head, G#5 A5 I'm hangin' upside-down E5 C#5 Thinkin' how you left me for dead G#5 A5 California bound E5 C#5 And when you hit the coast G#5 A5 Maybe you'll finally see E5 C#5 And then you'll turn it all around G#5 A5 And you'll come back to me

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels Over Head

No comments:

Post a Comment