Tuesday 9 October 2012

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Wide Feet

Betty asks…

Where can I find wide shoes for women near Victoria/Vancouver, BC or Seattle?

I live in Victoria, BC and am having trouble finding nice shoes with wide widths for women. I would like to buy a few pairs of dressy shoes, pumps, shoes for work, etc but am not having much luck her because the shoe stores don't tend to cater to a wider foot. I am willing to travel if I can find a place with a great selection of dressy shoes in wide-widths. Does anyone have suggestions for me? P.S. I would like to shop and try the shoes on in-person - as opposed to ordering online.

Our pick of the answers:

The only wide shoe place I know of in the Seattle area is right off the highway (I-5) in Edmonds: Wide Shoes, 7621 Lake Ballinger Way, Edmonds, WA 98026 If you get off at the lake Ballinger Way NE 205th Street exit (exit 177) The store is on the right hand side just after the first light. Google maps says it's 100 miles 1 3/4 hours from the Peace Arch at Blaine.

Nancy asks…

Where can a woman with size 12 WIDE feet find a variety of quality, trendy, comfortable selection of shoes??

I've got big feet... I hate "Coward" and catalogs like it that have a large variety of what I term "old lady shoes". I wear a size 12 wide. Just to give you an idea of what I like - I love my dansko clogs (mens) and birkenstock sandals, but I want something more slighty feminine. I wish I could wear Sketchers...but they're too small. Any ideas? Thanks for the help! Brooke :)

Our pick of the answers:

Zappos.com shoes.com and amazon.com also some places like Nordstrom will special order another size shoe for you if they dont have it in stock

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment