Friday 19 October 2012

Your Questions About Womens Pumps Size 5

Ruth asks…

Are these shoes ridiculous?

One of my friends has suggested I buy these and insists these shoes would look great with a pair of dark wash jeans. I'm just not completely sold on them and wanted some other opinions.Thanks for your input! I'm looking at the stone color: http://cgi.ebay.com/Guess-Womens-Seeri-Pumps-/120595138915?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&vti=US+Size%097.5&hash=item61ca54c805

Our pick of the answers:

Those shoes are beautiful and can easily be worn for day and evening. For day, they would look best with a pair of dark wash jeans and a simple flowy top and for night, they'd be perfect with a little black dress, lots of jewelry, and a clutch.

Sandy asks…

Where can I find these shoes? (Preferably on line!)?

I saw these shoes when I was on vacation recently and was STUPID to not buy them. Now I am trying to find them online and can't find them in my size (9.5-YES i know..rare to find) They're Jessica Simpson's Brenda2 Pumps in Purple/Green Color. http://www.amazon.com/Jessica-Simpson-Womens-Brenda2-Pump/dp/B000YHOPUU Thank you so much! because they don't have the color in my size.... :)

Our pick of the answers:

I found them at this site http://www.endless.com/s?%5Fencoding=UTF8&keywords=Jessica%20Simpson%20Women%27s%20Brenda2%20Pump&tag=ya09-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment