Friday 5 October 2012

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Women

Ruth asks…

Should I buy these Steve Madden boots?

I'm really short (4"10ish) and I found these boots at DSW when I was looking for boots and I really like them, but they're 14" so they would come up to about my knee. Would that look weird? Would it make me look even shorter? They're leather, can I fold them down? And if they can be folded down I would most likely always wear them folded down. Also, I've never had Steve madden boots before. If I were to order them online without trying them on, would they fit right? I've read reviews saying they're really good boots and pretty true to size, so that makes me kinda want to just go ahead and get them. Also are there any things I should know about taking care of them? http://www.dsw.com/shoe/sm+women%27s+cindi+boot?prodId=232391&productRef=SEARCH ^ here's the ones I want so it can help you get an idea of if they can be folded over or not.

Our pick of the answers:

I think you would probably look good in them! Sorry that I can't answer your questions about size and all though...

Lisa asks…

Any fellow large footed women out there?

This is for the women out here. : ) I have a large foot size. Usually either an 11 or 12. It is so incredibly difficult to find shoes that not only look good, but fit me. My question is this: do any of your "large footed" women out there have any "favorite" shoe stores online that aren't obvious? I like payless online, shoes.com and steve madden, but those are basically it. Any more that I'm overlooking?

Our pick of the answers:

If you are in the Uk theres a shop called evans which have shoes up to a size 12. If your not in the uk then you could buy online at www.evans.co.uk.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment