Monday 22 October 2012

Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Women

Sharon asks…

Question for women who like shoes...?

im female. dont really shop though. i stay in a small apartment. working 2 jobs right now. but my question is....my mom b-day is coming up next week. and my sister in law is soon to. they both rich. dont work. they husbands work. we were at a family gathering the other day. i asked them what they might want cause i have no idea what to get women who have everything. they both said jimmy something shoes. i cant remember. where do i get them at? i would have to charge it on my credit card i guess. should i get them or do you think they would just be happy with a cheap pair from wal mart?

Our pick of the answers:

Check out the website! Good Luck!

Betty asks…

I CANT FIND SHOES FOR PROM!!!!!!!?

i cant find shoes..im 6"2' and in women i guess i wear a size 13....im lookn for shoes to match my dress...perferbly black wit sumrinestonez or sum silver...i cant get a shoe with a really high heel..for my date is barely my height 2 and im tryn not to tower over him...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help.....i tried normstorms on line and payless....still nothing... i live in the i.e. (SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA) ...so yea any1 please help

Our pick of the answers:

Try the topanga mall there are tons of shoe stores. That mall is huge!! The valenicia mall by magis mountain has a pretty good sized macys in it. Try those two. Or northridge.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment