Thursday 11 October 2012

Your Questions About What Are Heels Without Heels Called

Mandy asks…

What kind of heels can I wear to school without looking idiotic?

Idk why, but I like the feeling of wearing high heels. A flat heel makes me feel uncomfortable. But I'm only in seventh grade and all I own is strappy three inchers. That would be fine if I went to a school like Octivian-Country Day (the non uniform private school in a book called The Clique) but I go to a gigantic public school so big that if there was a popular crowd no one would know who they were (meaning it would be physically impossible to have a popular crowd) and maybe 20, 30 out of the hundreds of kids I see daily (hardly a fraction of the full student body) don't wear sneakers. But that means that if I were to wear heels, no one would notice me enough to care. However no way I'm wearing the ones I currently own. They're black and have little glass gems where the straps meet and are way, way, way x10 too formal for school. If you wear high heels to school, what kind? My friend once wore heels to school. You know those button-up boots with a stacked 2 inch heel that people wore like a few hundred years ago? She wore those. And it didn't look weird or anything, but the problem is, I buy my heels from the thrift store, and when it comes to the thrift store you just have to kind of take what they get. And chances are very high that those shoes aren't going to show up at the one thrift store that isn't an hour away. So what kind of heels should I wear? Ankle boots? Thick heels? Just normal high heels? If you wear heels to school, what kind?

Our pick of the answers:

Ankle boots are good for the winter/early spring. I would advise a low-heel. Http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=2137454&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208542&parent_categoryId=208492&sort_field=Relevance&pageSize=20&refinements=category~[209961|208542]&noOfRefinements=1 http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=1782974&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208542&parent_categoryId=208492&sort_field=Relevance&pageSize=20&refinements=category~[209961|208542]&noOfRefinements=1 Experiment with finish, colour, prints and material.

Susan asks…

About 5'9-5'10 - Scared to wear high heels?

Id love to wear high heels when I go out, but I feel freakishly tall in them. Ive never acualyl worn high heels because I get called tall without them on! Im only just 15, but people said I could be a model. Ive got a 'models body and legs' as people say but still. Also what are good modeling agencies around Bradford area if any one knows? Thankyou :)

Our pick of the answers:

Tall is beautiful. I'm 5'7 1/2 and I'm seventeen, I've been this tall since eighth grade! So no worries, everyone around you will start growing :) Wear heels! They'll make your legs look way sexy! Own your height girl!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment