Thursday 16 August 2012

Your Questions About Women's Shoes

Jenny asks…

How do men find women's shoes to fit their feet?

Whenever I see a man wearing women's clothing (including shoes) I have to wonder, how do men find women's shoes that are long/wide enough to fit their feet?

Our pick of the answers:

Drag Queens R' Us

Betty asks…

Where can I buy women's shoes for large sizes in Melbourne?

I have about a size 12 in women's shoes, which I think is 43 in European sizes. I really need to buy black formal shoes (preferrably without high heels) for my school formal in less than a month. But I cannot find shoes anywhere. All stores have up to size 10, if that. Preferrably a store in Melbourne please.

Our pick of the answers:

Check here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fsite-directory%2F&tag=funjok-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325 You will find what you like! Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Women's Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment