Monday 27 August 2012

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Betty asks…

any other shoes as comfortable as nine west?

i have a lot of trouble wearing high shoes, i can walk in them fine, but seem to have a higher pain threshold than other women. I had tried the gel inserts ect, but nothing helps. However I came across Nine West shoes last year and they are triple cushioned at the sole which helps so much, I wear these shoes without any pain. However I am only 21 and their range is slightly older, can anyone recommend another brand that is as comfy?

Our pick of the answers:

This would help if you have wide feet. Avenue Plus clothe Store has there own shoe line called cloudwalkers. OMG you really feel like your walking on air.

Nancy asks…

Help me find this nine west shoe please!!!!?

I was at a nine west store outlet store today and saw the most beautiful shoes I have ever seen and they didn't have my size in the store so i couldn't buy them. I can't find them anywhere online and I spas wondering if any one could help me figure out the name or something. They are about 3-4 inch white lace heels with a dark wood heel and platform with a rounded closed toe. the inside is nude and the price was 49.99 they came in two other colors, a bold floral pattern and a leopard. Can anyone help???

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.itsashoethang.com/ShoeOfDays.aspx?sid=115 its as close as i could get! They are white lace ,nude on the inside. Round closed toe. But the heel isn't dark wood. Its a lighter color. If these aren't the ones then sorry, i tried my best

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment