Monday 20 August 2012

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Women

Maria asks…

Women's TALL gladiator sandals.?

I've been looking for a pair of tall gladiator sandals that would reach just below my knee for almost a year, but I've only been able to find sandals like this: http://www.shoes.com/Shopping/productdetails.aspx?catalog_name=web&pg=5119294&p=EC1207029&CMP=OTC-Bizrate&partnerid=Bizrate&cpc=Bizrate&=campaign=Steve+Madden&category=W&cpckw=Steve+Madden+Women%27s+Kasidy+Sandals+%28Cognac%29 If you could help me find sandals that look relatively like those, although taller, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you:D

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/tatiana-leather-knee-high-gladiator-sandal

Carol asks…

Should I get these Steve Madden boots?

I'm really short (4"10ish) and I found these boots at DSW when I was looking for boots and I really like them, but they're 14" so they would come up to about my knee. Would that look weird? Would it make me look even shorter? They're leather, can I fold them down? And if they can be folded down I would most likely always wear them folded down. Also, I've never had Steve madden boots before. If I were to order them online without trying them on, would they fit right? I've read reviews saying they're really good boots and pretty true to size, so that makes me kinda want to just go ahead and get them. Also are there any things I should know about taking care of them? http://www.dsw.com/shoe/sm+women%27s+cindi+boot?prodId=232391&productRef=SEARCH ^ here's the ones I want so it can help you get an idea of if they can be folded over or not.

Our pick of the answers:

They're sooooo cute and look great on short people! <3

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Women

No comments:

Post a Comment