Sunday 19 August 2012

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Online

Helen asks…

anyone know where i can order summer shoes or sandles or heels online for ladies who have ugly feet?

I have ugly toes and I mean fugly! Its soooo hard 4 me to find cute or sexy summer shoes. Please tell me a website I can go to order cute summer shoes that DON'T show your toes

Our pick of the answers:

Try an australian store they are discount now .

Betty asks…

Ladies! Where can I find nice dress shoes online?

Where I live, the selection in stores is limited, so I'd like to try online. What are some websites where I can find dress shoes appropriate for a wedding? I'll be a guest, not the bride. I already know about Zappos.com! Any others?

Our pick of the answers:

Gojane.com omg, they have TONS of shoes, for all differant occasions, and super cheap!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment