Saturday 18 August 2012

Your Questions About Womens Pumps Size 5

Linda asks…

Red Pumps?

im, 17, and I wear size 9 and 8.5 in womens shoes, and I need a pair of really cute red pumps. I dont want a heel thats bigger then 3inches......and Are under $40...if u find one thats close to $40 u can show me that too...thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

You can go to Marshells.

Nancy asks…

OMG - My Sisters Christmas List ?!?

(Im 26) My Sister is 17 she is Spoiled to say the least, any ways I usually get a laugh out of the list this year I got another good laugh, Is this insane... Mind you we are a normal Middle class family, my sister is a wanna-be Paris Hilton... -New Ring HINT TO BRET EVERYONE (her B/F) -GPS(Magellan) -Black Uggs size 5.5 womens . idk kids size? - lap top case (Incase) neoprene 17inch. Pink ; ebay -dancewearsolutions.com UC2012 by Urban Groove >dance tank top AS UC9885 by Urban Groove> hot in here..DANCE SWEATSHIRT AS -magnetsinmotion.com Chrome silhouette dance magnet >ballet female or contemp dance female -Louis Vuitton "Speedy 30" Blue and white checkered -"hairdo" clip in extensions by Jessica simpson 25inch layered straight -jessica simpson black pump heels : Acadia - Black Patent sku: ZJS256 size 5.5 -victoria secret PINK black flare sweats "boyfriend style" -clothes from :Pac sun, American eagle, Hollister or Abercrombie. Abercrombie kids -dark blue skinny jeans (hollister) size 0 Same ones I have in the closet -Leopard / paw print tattoo As insane as it is I love the fact that she has actual part #s or Skus on the items... LMAO !!! I forwarded the list with some comments to my parents.. My Mom says thats her Wish List... My Dad said No thats her list and what ever she doesnt get she will want to buy after christmas ! (Which usually happens every year) My Parents dont usually use Credit Cards they pay cash but still doesnt mean they dont work hard for the money. Shes Tiny so she can fit into Abercrombie Kids as well...

Our pick of the answers:

LOL...very detailed too.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Womens Pumps Size 5

No comments:

Post a Comment