Thursday 23 August 2012

Your Questions About Shoes For Women Over 50

Maria asks…

For the ladies....what do you think of these examples of women's wisdom? ( funny!)?

Girlie Wisdom! Women over 50 don't have babies because they would put them down and forget where they left them. A friend of mine confused her Valium with her birth control pills... she has 14 kids but doesn't really care. One of life's mysteries is how a 2-pound box of chocolates can make a woman gain 5 lbs. My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely. The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes. The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you are doing, someone else does. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends. Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today. Sometimes I think I understand everything, and then I regain consciousness. I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting fire to my knicker's. Amazing! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrin ks 2 sizes! Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like...'You know sometimes I forget to eat!' ......Now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name and my keys, but I have never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat! The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing and then they marry him. I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my idea of a perfect day!

Our pick of the answers:

What makes it so funny, is most of it is true. Laughing my butt off. You made me smile.:)

Lizzie asks…

Why are so many women over weight in Seattle area?

I keep seeing girl over weight...not by 20 lbs, which is natural, but 50 to 100lbs -- why is that? Seriously, is it something in the water? I know these ladies care about their presentation -- they have beautiful hair styles, make up, awesome wardrobes, unique taste for shoes and handbags and accessories -- but they seem to not care about their excess weight. Any suggestions regarding "why most women in Seattle area are over weight"? UPDATE -- okay, weather isn't a factor -- I still went to the gym and excecised at home even when there were two weeks of snow this winter -- raining? It drizzels much more than it ever rains -- give me something else, please. Update 2 -- not shallow -- I even mentioned being 20lbs over weight is very natural -- 100lb? Why so many fatty fatty two by fours? Update 3 -- Depression! O, thats a nice one...never happened to me, because...I exercise? OOoooo Maybe that is the key to no depression??? Then they wouldn't eat as much and they would lose weight on top of it all -- now where are getting somewhere! UPDATE -- WINNER -- NOT SO COOL!! It must be true -- I see them in their Lexus, nice diamonds, pretty hair styles, getting their syrup coffee (in which all the sugar turns into fat, because the body stores it to be used later -- as if they were actually going to forge for food and raise a family, which they don't)....yup Not so Cool WINS!!!! Update 5 -- not that women are sex objects -- but come on, physical attraction is what makes it all happen -- if people are happy with their double and tripple chins, guts and belly handles and saging arms and boobs that had themselves inside their stomaches....so be it...don't answer this, and instead write a question about -- Why Do I Like My Fat Self -- I know its the number 1 killer in America, from Heart Disease to Throat Cancer to Thyroid, But I love My Fattiness -- WHY? UPDATE -- 6 -- Sabrina -- to you my twisted "anti depressants & anti psychotics" pill eating lovely, I am confident you are a wild child -- Vegas, self-righteous and pill poping -- what else could any man want? Maybe just a skinnier version LOL haha! Yes, I live on the Eastside...I roam the bars, so you should be able to find me any given weekend seeking such an awesome mate, like yourself....on the Eastside...O, is that to vague? hehe Lucky 7? Big Daddy? Maybe Mustard Seed 1, or 3...yes my dear, you are a treat and a display of rancor that only amplifies how much you must really enjoy the Seattle "lifestyle" -- sugar with some coffee, and a fair share of under-cooked doughnuts (what is that dough name?) o, yeh, Krispy Kreme doughnuts! I hope to see you -- who knows, you might be my doppleganger (evil twin incase you didn't want to Google that one ;) hehe But tonight, my dear, I will be ghost hunting in Seattle -- you ask where...hehe I hope to find a specter as entertaining as you :)

Our pick of the answers:

Well John it seems as though you asked the question just to shoot down every ones opinions. First off just because YOU don't personally experience depression doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Seattle is KNOWN for having a high depression, suicide, and serial killer rate. It is a FACT that weather plays a part in many types of depression. It's also a FACT that people are less active in colder climates. I suffer from severe depression. I take both anti depressants & anti psychotics. I also do yoga, pilates, and walk on my treadmill. I always have to watch what I eat here and I'm on a continual diet. Excerise has done squat for my depression. I lived in Las Vegas for 5 years and there keeping the weight off was no problem. I never had to watch what I ate because it was so damn hot I never wanted to eat. No one wants Chinese food when it's 115 degrees outside. I lived off iced tea and salad and when it cooled down to 90 degrees at 11PM I would go for a swim every night. When I moved back to Seattle, where I still live, it's cold, dark, and all I want to do is eat cupcakes by the heater, or lay in bed and order a pizza. However I don't or I would be huge as a house and I must remain fit and trim so I can turn down loser such as yourself. You sound arrogant, cocky, hyper, unempathic, self-rightious, and in general hate the entire Seattle lifestyle. I suggest you pack up your bags and move to where ever your dream mecca of skinny women exist. I will remeber your face and hope I run into you soon. We will have a personal chat and then I will discet your appearance and you can give me explanations on your flaws. Tell me where do you go for drinks? Do you live on the Eastside? Or Seattle? Better yet, do you work at Microsoft by chance??? I'm on the Eastside.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment