Friday 31 August 2012

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 5

Betty asks…

Is a size US 6.5 in womens shoe, small?

That's my size when I buy heels. Is it average size? or small or...? is 6.5-7 shoe avg???

Our pick of the answers:

I think 6.5-7 used to be average shoe sizes have been getting bigger. I think now 8-9 is average maybe even larger. So you are on the petite side. Nothing wrong with that though, I wear a 5.5 myself :)

Linda asks…

where can i get cute high heels for small feet?

I wear size 5 in womens. im 20 years old so im at that age were everyone my is wearing heels and im in sandals or sneakers. its very hard to find high heels in my size. they do have size 5 at bakers. but there kind of pricey.. so any idea where i can find cute high heels in a size five? that are affordable? thank you in advance! :)

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.zappos.com/womens-pumps?zfcTest=navAndThumbs2:3

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 5

No comments:

Post a Comment