Monday 20 August 2012

Your Questions About Heels Without Heels Images

Sandy asks…

Am I old enough to wear ankle boots with heels?

I'm thirteen and love those suede ankle boots with heels, but I'm not sure if I should wear them simply because of the whole heels and being 13 bit. I want to wear ones like this, but maybe not so high and without the bow but you get the idea; http://www.missguided.co.uk/images/nancynavybck.jpg And if not, do you think the ones without heels look okay? I think they may look a bit odd, a little Like this; http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/mo/mogil-vintage-bone-leather-cuffle-flat-ankle-boot.jpg What's your opinion?

Our pick of the answers:

It depends on where you wear them. I wouldn't wear them to school, but if you're just hanging out with friends or family, and are dressed appropriately, then both are fine, and very cute (: (and by dressed appropriately, i simply mean don't try to dress like you're twenty haha)

Lizzie asks…

High Heels?

Tonight I'm going to see a musical and its formal so my parent's said I have to wear a dress. Well I don't know much about high heels, but I heard that they make your legs appear longer. I have terrible balance in high heels so I stick with 1 inch heels or 2 inch heels. My question is do heels that have this look http://www.provocawear.com/images/products/6-inch-heels/low-high-heels/DOMINA-108.JPG except without all the thin straps in front its a thick one look good with dresses that end an inch above the knee's? Thank you. I can walk in heels but I can't walk in 3 inch heels and over.

Our pick of the answers:

Yes your right, they make your legs look longer:) and those heels would look fine with a dress like that. There arent that many rules to wearing heels. It just depends on the color and the type of dress. For example. U wouldnt wear red wedges with a blue floor length gown. First of all the colors dont go together, and the type of dress doesnt compliment the shoe. And vice versa. Good luck:)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment