Tuesday 14 August 2012

Your Questions About Court Shoes Tennis

Susan asks…

Can I use Clay Court Tennis Shoes?

can i use clay court shoes on hard court too?? are they more durable than hard court shoes on hard court??

Our pick of the answers:

Im sure that you could if you wanted to but I doubt that they would actually be more durable than shoes made for hard court

Laura asks…

Clay court tennis shoes?

can i use my clay court shoes on a hard court? why or why not? what about vice versa?

Our pick of the answers:

Good question. I've had no problem with either and I have a Reebok. However, grass + rain combo can be deadly. You may want to think something with a better grip.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Court Shoes Tennis

No comments:

Post a Comment