Friday 3 August 2012

Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

Ruth asks…

What is appropriate dress code for females going out in Port Elizabeth, South Africa?

I'm an exchange student that will be living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa during July and I would love to know what the locals (females specifically) wear when going out at night to clubs/pubs/bars/restaurants, etc. Here at home, we usually wear a casual dress, jeans and a silk top, and heels or boots depending on the weather. I don't want to give up my stilettos, but I don't want to stand out either! Please help me in understanding what is appropriate and what is not. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

South africa aint a jungle you know... It's really REALLY cold in july!!! I'll be goin there too in july to visit ma fam. Dress excatly how you would normally dress for a club and stuff. B'lieve me, if you give up your stilettos THATS when you'll stand out. Jst remember! BRING LOTSA WARM CLOTHES!!! YOU'LL FREEZE IN JULY!!! Enjoy!!!!

Sandy asks…

Do you think pointy stiletto's shoes are still in style?

I am going out to a very nice bar tomorrow and I own a lot of very nice stiletto's do you think those will look nice with jeans and a dressy top? If you don't, what shoes will look best and please don't say uggs or flats - those aren't really my taste.

Our pick of the answers:

Yes, that would look nice. They're classic shoes and will probably always be in style.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment