Sunday 19 August 2012

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Nancy asks…

does any one know were i can get free shoes ... like nine west sample floors?

you know how you walk into a store and they have shoes on display well i heard they give them out , but were and to who.

Our pick of the answers:

They don't give them out for free. But if they are the ones on display you do get a discount on them.

Jenny asks…

Do you have to return Nine West shoes to the orginal store you purchased from?

I purchased Nine West shoes from the outlet. The outlet stores are about an hour away and I don't want to drive all the way there if I don't have to. I need to know if I can return the shoes to a Nine West store closer to where I live.

Our pick of the answers:

Best thing to do; is to call them ahead of going. They will most likely tell you, you can return them to any chain store

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment