Thursday 2 August 2012

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 12

Nancy asks…

I need large quantities of clothing, cosmetics and toiletries for ladies size 12-18 shoes 7-9?

I am a case manager working with a county organization. We have referred some of the ladies to Dress for success however their new format is selling the clothing and items and my residents cannot afford to buy. These are ladies pursuing school and new jobs for the first time. I have the space in my office of an additional room so they do not have to travel far to receive what they need. HELP Thank you

Our pick of the answers:

You should check with some of the larger discount stores in your area. Walmart, for example, donates most of their returns to non-profit companies. Or you may consider putting a donation request for clothing in your next bulletin (if you have one) or posting it on the county website (if you have one). If you do it soon and write reciepts to the people donating, they can write it off in April. Now if none of these things work for you, then I would ask the question again and this time include an organization name and address. Nothing wrong with free advertisements. Lol Someone online may be willing to help.

Lisa asks…

I live in Malaysia and it is hard to find ladies shoes size 11 or 12. Anyone can help me?

Our pick of the answers:

Go to eBay. They have everything that you could imagine. You can find lots of cute shoes in your size for a really good price. I know how you feel, I wear a size 10.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment